RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE
Ride with Confidence Lessons are half hour one to one riding lessons with a BHS qualified instructor. The lessons are specifically designed to build confidence and encourage riders to be the best they can be.
What to expect?
- On arrival you will be greeted by your instructor and we will go through the sequence of activities for your lesson
- You will be fitted with a riding hat and provided with appropriate footwear if require
- You will then meet your equine partner and help to groom them for their lesson. Through this you will learn about brushing, the purpose of each type of brush and why brushing is important
- Once your pony is ready you will be assisted to tack up ready for riding and will learn about your pony’s tack
- You will then receive a one to one riding lesson on the pony
Half hour lessons can be adapted to meet the needs of those participating, if you would like to take part in a Hi5 Award or BHS Challenge Award please let us know and we will organise a programme to meet your needs.